Saturday, June 7, 2014
Open Space by Grand Traverse Bay
Taste of Traverse City, our signature event, presents culinary and beverage tasting experiences with Grand Traverse Bay as a breathtaking backdrop. Guests sip delicious beverages, sample new flavors, watch cooking demonstrations, and expand their culinary knowledge in seminars on a wide range of topics.
Rain or Shine - Gates Open at Noon. Schedule and Line-up subject to change
Shuttle Service Available between downtown parking areas and Open Space from 11:30 AM – 7:00 PMl
When: Saturday, June, 7th 2014 12:00 noon – 5:00 pm
Where: Open Space Grandview Parkway, Traverse City
What: Eat, Drink, and Shop in a breath taking surroundings
Whether being a foodie is your profession, your passion or just an enjoyable pastime, you'll experience an epicurean wonderland of food and drink samplings, demonstrations, seminars, wine and beer tastings, shopping, entertainment inspirations and more at the Taste of Traverse City.
- Sample delectable tastings from the area's best restaurants and eateries.
- See cooking demonstrations.
- Attend cooking, drinking, and entertaining seminars.
- Join in the excitement of our new Healthy Living pavilion.
- Compete and vote for Best of Show awards.
- Enjoy tantalizing wine and beer tastings.
- Gather entertaining ideas and inspiration.
- Shop for specialty and culinary merchandise.
- Collect recipes and resources for all of your food and entertaining needs!
- Gather with or meet new like-minded people.
- This is an all age event.
- This is a RAIN OR SHINE EVENT.